GEOBLOCK Turf Protection & Load Support Advantages
Large GEOBLOCK porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. provided by large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Uses engineered base (toilsoil/aggregate mix) for a growing medium that encourages deeper root growth, healthier grass performance and water retention.
- Deeper cells prevent topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED® credits.
Specifications & CAD Details
Plan & Build