Discover More Benefits
Benefits of the 3D GEOWEB for Load Support
- Stabilizes infill material and controls shearing, lateral and vertical movement.
- Increases the effective structural number, allowing fill requirements and costs to be cut in half.
- Allows use of lower-quality, less costly on-site infill materials.
- Creates a stiffened base layer, and the resulting increase in base strength can be used to reduce the pavement depth design up to 30%.
GEOWEB Load Support Research Results
- Allows use of local infill.
- Confines infill, stabilizes soils.
- Reduces rutting, lowers maintenance.
- Decreases rolling resistance and faster cycle times.
- Delivers instantaneous protection.
- Bridges soft subgrades with single layer.
- Deploys directly over poor soils.
- Increases speed of construction.
Low-Environmental Impact Solution
Reduces stormwater runoff and gains environmental Low Impact Development (LID) benefits by infiltrating and storing stormwater on-site. Porous Pavement Overview
- With permeable infill, the GEOWEB system saves the cost of traditional stormwater collection/storage systems by performing as an on-site stormwater retention/detention “basin”.
- Permeable pavements are also eco-friendly, cooler pavements that reduce the heat island effect of traditional hard-surfaced pavements.