Discover More Benefits
GEOWEB Access Roads Benefits
The Genuine GEOWEB® system is the cost-effective, versatile way to construct your access roads ONE TIME for foundation construction, wind turbine component delivery, and maintenance access. The GEOWEB access road system’s inherent strength through confinement of infill virtually eliminates the need to maintain and reconstruct these roads subjected to heavy construction traffic.
GEOWEB roadways are beneficial for crossing low-lying wet areas with soft subgrade soils.
- Reduces the amount of unsuitable soil over-excavation.
- Reduces the required road section thickness by as much as 50% or more.
- Drastically reduces the need for gravel on a project because the GEOWEB system imparts increased strength to non-cohesive soils such as sand and gravel. Sites with abundant sand and limited gravel resources can construct strong access roads using the available sand!
GEOTERRA Temporary Site Access
The GEOTERRA construction mats are economical and strong, allowing contractors temporary access to difficult locations and to construct temporary crane pads. The versatile modular mats are locked together forming pads to fit unique configurations of any site.
- No specialized equipment is necessary for deployment.
- Speedy and easy placement into limited access areas.
- Eco-friendly mats can be disassembled and removed from a site, and reused.
Because GEOTERRA mats do not require infill to support construction traffic, they help conserve aggregate resources in areas where aggregate is difficult and costly to place. No aggregate and ease of relocation gives GEOTERRA mats the flexibility needed to keep projects on schedule and reduce reliance on cumbersome mat systems or aggregate suppliers.
Wind Energy Resources
Plan & Build