How GEOBLOCK Grass Pavers are Designed to Work for Your Project
Large GEOBLOCK porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. provided by large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Uses engineered base (toilsoil/aggregate mix) for a growing medium that encourages deeper root growth, healthier grass performance and water retention.
- Deeper cells prevent topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED® credits.
MYTH BUSTERS: Learn the Truth about Porous Pavement Misconceptions
Well-designed porous pavements can out-perform traditional hard-surface pavements such as asphalt and concrete. There are some misconceptions about their cost and performance. Get the facts in the following white papers.
Snow Removal: Snow removal on a porous pavement system is easy!
Specifications & CAD Details
Plan & Build
All Products & Solutions