Discover More Benefits
GEOBLOCK & GEOBLOCK5150 Porous Pavement Benefits
- Sustainable, vegetated solutions protect turf under traffic loading, offer a cool-grassed, drivable surface for occasional traffic.
- May be designed to support H-20 loading with minimal base.
- Rigid paver design, load transfer tabs, and interconnected cell walls offer maximum load distribution and highest resistance to vehicle stresses.
- Topsoil infill and topsoil/aggregate ‘engineered base’ offer the industry’s highest infiltration rate and best medium for vegetative growth.
GEOPAVE Porous Pavement Benefits
- Works with a wide variety of aggregates to create permeable and stable pavements for daily traffic loadings.
- System includes use of open-graded aggregate base course for the industry’s highest infiltration rate and largest storage capacity.
- Colored aggregate may be chosen for optimal aesthetic design.
- Designed to support H-20 loading with minimal base.
GEOWEB Porous Pavement Benefits
- The 3D cellular structure is a low-cost solution for creating permeable aggregate roads and pavements.
- The system may allows use of local, less expensive fill material.
- Fire lanes & occasional use traffic areas can be built with topsoil/aggregate ‘engineered infill’ for load-supporting grass pavements.
Porous Pavement Resources
Plan & Build