Discover More Benefits
GEOWEB Basin Containment Benefits
- Vegetated, aggregate or concrete pond slope protection alternatives are tailored to meet the specific challenges related to stormwater containment.
- Concrete or aggregate infilled systems are suspended over the liner with a complete load transfer solution. High-strength tendons and ATRA tendon load transfer clips protect the liner without compromising its integrity.
- Concrete systems conform well to the subgrade soils, accommodating significant differential settlement. This is accomplished through the system’s inherent high FLEXIBILITY.
- The GEOWEB solution reduces the cross-section 50% or more compared to reinforced concrete.
- Accommodates construction equipment traffic during sediment removal operations.
- Quick to deploy, occupies a small footprint in delivery and storage, and conforms to a variety of ground surface conditions.