Discover More Benefits
GEOWEB Benefits for Airport Pavements
- Reduces base requirements by as much as 50%.
- Can be installed through inclement weather.
- Improves runway and taxiway shoulder support issues caused by poor soils, snow melt, and excess rainfall.
- Significantly strengthens open-graded granular materials, resulting in a highly-permeable structural system for stabilization of unpaved areas.
- Variable infills, such as native sands, offer construction savings.
GEOWEB Airport Resources
Brochures & Case Studies
Photos, Videos, Case Studies Gallery
GEOWEB Specification Summary-Español
Plan & Build