How GEOPAVE® Pavers are Designed to Work for Your Project
GEOPAVE paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses, maximum infill stabilization and stormwater storage.
- Performs to an H/HS25 loading with minimal base.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring far less depth of base than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- Individual GEOPAVE units are sized for easy handling.
- U-CLIPs are the strongest connection devices in the industry.
- SNAP delineators mark parking spaces, drive lanes, center lines, handicapped space, and other delineation with a yellow or blue, diamond plate, non-skid surface.
- Resists movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED credits.
MYTH BUSTERS: Learn the Truth about Porous Pavement Misconceptions
Well-designed porous pavements can out-perform traditional hard-surface pavements such as asphalt and concrete. There are some misconceptions about their cost and performance. Get the facts in the following white papers.
Snow Removal: Snow removal on a porous pavement system is easy!
Specifications & CAD Details
Plan & Build
Presto Geo P3 – Project Planning Portal
All Products & Solutions