Key Presto R&D Developments:
GEOWEB Cellular Confinement Research
GEOWEB Cellular Confinement Research led to:
- Textured Geocell for increased load performance.
- Geocell perforations for “through wall” friction and for drainage.
- Tendons for use in slopes and channels when staking cannot be utilized.
- The engineered tendon load transfer device, reducing the number required and assuring a positive connection with the cell wall.
- The ATRA stake clip that far out-performs J-hooks both in installation and in performance and is paired with the industry’s only vibratory installation hammer and ATRA gad.
- Corrosion-free anchors available in both polymeric and fiberglass options.
- Unique composite Geocell solutions such as turf reinforcement mat over GEOWEB stabilizing channels up to 30 fps, concrete infill GEOWEB solutions beyond 40 fps, and Geocell riprap solutions that reduce aggregate size by as much as 10X.
- We created a brand-new geosynthetic genre.
GEOTERRA Mat Research
GEOTERRA Mat Research led to:
- Portable mat solutions so strong that they replaced 12 inches of aggregate base.
- Several earth anchor solutions and unique one-of-a-kind auger anchors for fast installation and removal.
- Specially developed installation tools for the industry’s fastest installation and deployment.
- We created a brand-new portable construction access genre.