Discover More Benefits
Green GEOWEB Slopes
- Reinforcement of the upper soil layer offers long-term vegetated sustainability and resistance to erosive conditions and sliding forces.
- Offers deep earth solutions not delivered by 2D surface treatments.
- Reduces land use and costs as confined infill allows slopes to be designed steeper than when unconfined.
- When hard soils or impervious liners don’t allow driving of anchors, high-strength tendons and ATRA® tendon load transfer clips become part of the design solution.
Green GEOWEB Walls
- Performs well with differential settlement and retains structural integrity—even in poor base conditions.
- Construct low-impact development walls that reduce stormwater runoff and help meet green building goals. The GEOWEB system’s open-celled horizontal terraces create a natural environment for sustainable vegetation, allowing rain water to infiltrate through the wall fascia, and maximizing stormwater collection, and minimizing runoff.
- Typical GEOWEB wall structures are Steepened Slopes, Reinforced Walls, Gravity Walls and Multi-Layered Channel Systems.
Green Slopes & Walls Resources
GEOWEB Slope Overview-Espańol
GEOWEB Retaining Walls Overview
GEOWEB Retaining Walls Overview-Espańol
GEOWEB Specification Summary-Espańol
Plan & Build