Discover More Benefits
Site Access & Haul Road Stabilization
The GEOWEB system creates durable mine roads by strengthening and stabilizing on-site infill. The system offers economical solutions for mine haul roads, underground roadways, and base improvement.
- Substantially reduces rolling resistance, decreasing cycle times and fuel savings.
- Reduces mechanical wear and tire damage for haul trucks.
- Significantly reduces road maintenance.
- Sections are easy to transport and can be quickly installed with mine site crews and without specialized equipment.
- 3D structure reduce cross-section to handle heavy loads = material savings.
The GEOWEB 3D structure offers deep surface protection on embankments and solves erosion control and slope-surface stability problems. The system provides geomembrane protection, slope weatherproofing, stabilization of process and wastewater containment basins, pipeline protection and hazardous waste confinement.
- Embankment infill confined in the GEOWEB 3D structure supports sustainable vegetation and allows slopes to be designed steeper.
- Stable embankments create safer work areas in open pit mines and increases available mining area.
- Provides protection to geomembranes (hard-armored or vegetation).
- GEOWEB retaining walls can be designed for steep slopes erosion protection.
GEOWEB systems can be designed for open channels and offer vegetated, aggregate, or concrete hard-armor solutions.
- Allows use of low-cost waste rock with the same protection offered by larger rip rap.
- Eliminates costly rip rap in drainage ditches and stormwater swales by using a low-maintenance, vegetated GEOWEB/TRM system to resist velocities up to 30 fps (9 m/s).
- Achieves outstanding stability and resistance to high flows with concrete infill.
GEOWEB Mining Overview-Español
GEOWEB Specification Summary-Español
Plan & Build