GEOBLOCK® POROUS PAVEMENTS: GRASS PAVERS WITH STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Design strong porous pavements that support H-20 loadings and offer desirable aesthetics of green space. Reduce costs associated with impervious pavements by infiltrating stormwater on-site and reducing runoff.
The Presto Geoblock® system is the ultimate turf protection system for occasional pedestrian and vehicle traffic. It's also a green solution that offers exceptional aesthetics, load support, permeability, and can help you meet green building goals and earn LEED credits.
ADDRESSES LOADING REQUIREMENTS
The high-strength porous paver units support and distribute concentrated loads for the highest load distribution. Two styles cost-effectively accommodate all loading requirements:
- GEOBLOCK®5150 is designed for the heaviest traffic loads and highest turf protection. Size: 20 in x 40 in x 2 in deep (0.50 m x 1.0 m x 50 mm)
- GEOBLOCK®2 is designed for light-to-medium traffic loads and good turf protection. Size: 20 in x 40 in x 1.2 in deep (0.50 m x 1.0 m x 30 mm)
- Compare to Other Paver Systems
TURF PROTECTION & LOAD SUPPORT ADVANTAGES
Large Geoblock porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. through large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Deeper cells protect from topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
Geoblock Material: Recycled High-Density Polyethylene (See specifications, case studies and other design and construction tools on right sidebar).
Check out more porous pavement options:
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
GEOBLOCK Key Applications
Design & Construction Tools
Specification Development Tools
Presto manufactures eco-friendly, low-environmental-impact products that contribute to LEED® green building credits.
If you would like information mailed to you, please fill out our Literature Request Form.