GEOBLOCK® POROUS PAVEMENTS: GRASS PAVERS WITH STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Design porous pavements that infiltrate stormwater, protect turf and resist the stresses of H-20 occasional traffic loading.
Presto’s GEOBLOCK® system is a series of high-strength, interlocking, rigid pavers with unparalleled load distribution, and greatest turf protection with minimal base.
Two styles address loading, frequency, budget and stormwater needs.
- GEOBLOCK® can be designed to meet any traffic loading and offers good turf protection. Size:1.2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (30 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
- GEOBLOCK®5150 is a more robust system, designed for the heaviest traffic loads and highest turf protection with minimal base. Size: 2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (50 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
- Compare to Other Paver Systems
TURF PROTECTION & LOAD SUPPORT ADVANTAGES
Large GEOBLOCK porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. through large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Deeper cells protect from topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED® credits.
GEOBLOCK Material: Recycled High-Density Polyethylene (See specifications, case studies and other design and construction tools on right sidebar).
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
GEOBLOCK Key Applications
Design & Construction Tools
Specification Development Tools
Build a customized specification the easy way with the Presto SPECMaker® Specification Tool.
Presto manufactures eco-friendly, low-environmental-impact products that contribute to LEED® green building credits.
Need brochures, specifications or installation guides? Click to complete our Literature Request Form.