GEOBLOCK® POROUS PAVEMENTS: GRASS PAVERS WITH STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Design porous pavements that infiltrate stormwater, protect turf and resist the stresses of H-20 occasional traffic loading.
Presto’s GEOBLOCK® system is a series of high-strength, interlocking, rigid pavers with unparalleled load distribution, and greatest turf protection with minimal base.
Two styles address loading, frequency, budget and stormwater needs.
- GEOBLOCK® can be designed to meet any traffic loading and offers good turf protection. Size:1.2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (30 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
- GEOBLOCK®5150 is a more robust system, designed for the heaviest traffic loads and highest turf protection with minimal base. Size: 2 inch deep x 20 in x 40 in (50 mm x 0.50 m x 1.0 m)
- Compare to Other Paver Systems
TURF PROTECTION & LOAD SUPPORT ADVANTAGES
Large GEOBLOCK porous paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses and maximum turf protection.
- Maximizes load transfer and distribution of vehicle loads to 80,000 lbs. through large rigid surface area and strong interlocking connections.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring less base depth than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- High resistance to movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Deeper cells protect from topsoil compaction and vegetative damage caused by repeated loadings.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED® credits.
GEOBLOCK Material: Recycled High-Density Polyethylene (See specifications, case studies and other design and construction tools on right sidebar).
Check out more porous pavement options:
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
GEOBLOCK Key Applications
Design & Construction Tools
Specification Development Tools
Presto manufactures eco-friendly, low-environmental-impact products that contribute to LEED® green building credits.
If you would like information mailed to you, please fill out our Literature Request Form.