GEOPAVE® POROUS PAVEMENTS: STABILIZED GRAVEL PAVERS
Reduce your site's impervious surface, and reduce stormwater runoff with a stabilized aggregate porous pavement system that supports traffic loading.
The Presto GeoPave® system is an economical solution, delivering long-term stability of the aggregate surface while acting as a natural on-site stormwater retention system. GeoPave units hold open-graded aggregate in place through a unique herringbone cell pattern and monolithic mesh bottom - a structural framework designed specifically for keeping aggregate infill stable under loading.
ARCAT Design Tools:
GEOPAVE® FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
GeoPave paving units are designed for maximum load transfer and support, resistance to traffic stresses, maximum infill stabilization and stormwater storage.
- Performs to an H/HS-20 loading with minimal base.
- Reduces overall installation costs by requiring far less depth of base than lighter-weight or rolled pavement systems.
- Individual GeoPave units are sized for easy handling.
- Structurally connects with strong U-CLIP devices, maximizing load distribution and forming required pavement size and layout.
- Resists movement or breakage from vehicle turning stresses and torsional loads.
- Meet green building goals and earn LEED credits.
GEOPAVE Material: Recycled High-Density Polyethylene
GeoPave Unit Size: 20 in x 40 in x 2 in deep (.50 m x 1.0 m x 50 mm).
Presto’s full line of Porous Pavement Options.
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
GEOPAVE Key Applications
Design & Construction Tools
The GeoPave system is a low-impact, eco-friendly product that utilizes recycled materials and contributes to LEED® green building credits.
Specification Development Tools
Build a customized specification the easy way with the Presto SPECMaker® Specification Tool.
Need brochures, specifications or installation guides? Click to complete our Literature Request Form.