GEOTERRA® CONSTRUCTION MATS: PORTABLE, ECONOMICAL & REUSABLE
Access soft ground to oil and gas sites, utility transmission lines or wind farms. Durable, reusable, and economical GEOTERRA® mats are ideal for construction site access, tracking pads and helipads. EQUIVALENT TO 12 INCHES OF AGGREGATE! SEE GEOTERRA MATS IN ACTION.
With a high crush and flexural strength, GEOTERRA mats deliver support to construction traffic and heavy equipment loads. Presto GeoTerra® mats offer contractors a better way to access sites with less cost. Just one pallet covers 200 sf, or an 8 ft. wide x 25 ft. long access road.
ADVANTAGES OF GEOTERRA MATS
- are far less costly than heavier mat systems (40-70%).
- don't require heavy handling equipment, are safer.
- their high flexural strength performs well in soft soils.
- are light-weight, easy to transport, and connect together either with the GTO bolt or Padloc® system to fit any site layout.
- offer low-life-cycle cost; may be disassembled, removed and reused several times.
TWO STYLES AVAILABLE
GeoTerra GTO Bolt Tight System
- Robust mats made from a unique high strength polymer blend.
- Mat sections are bolted together. Use of a drill driver secures bolts FAST.
- Yellow bolt delineators are available for edge or centerline marking.
- Individual Mat Size: 3.04 ft. x 1.46 ft x 2.0 in deep (.93 m x .44 m x 50 mm)
GeoTerra Padloc System
- Strong mats made from recycled polyethylene.
- Mat sections are "locked" together with Padloc® connection devices. Great for transporting preassembled mats into sites.
- Individual Mat Size: 3.15 ft x 1.57 ft x 2.0 in deep (.96 m x .48 m x 50 mm)
GEOTERRA ANCHORS & TOOLS
GeoTerra mats may include anchors when additional stability is required:
If lighter-weight surface protection mats are desired, check out the GeoRunner® system.
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
GeoTerra Key Applications
- Temporary or Permanent Applications
- Construction Access Roads
- Oil Drilling Roadways & Platforms
- Wind Farm Roadways & Staging Areas
- Temporary Access for Construction Equipment
- Heavy Vehicle & Equipment Storage
- Tower Construction Using Heavy Cranes
- Cemetery and Utility Access
- Special Events to Protect Fields from Vehicle Traffic
Design & Construction Tools
Economical & Eco-Friendly
Manufactured from recycled materials, GeoTerra portable mats are eco-friendly and less expensive than traditional mats.
Need brochures, specifications or installation guides? Click to complete our Literature Request Form.