GEOWEB® CELLULAR CONFINEMENT SYSTEM
The World's Most Complete GEOCELL
- Genuine Geoweb geocell has always been manufactured in the USA from high-quality, high-strength polyethylene so quality and performance are always dependable. (See ISO Standards)
- Cell wall slots allow quick threading of tendons and Geoweb section connection with ATRA® Keys.
- See sidebar for specifications and other design and construction tools.
GEOWEB® KEY APPLICATIONS
GEOWEB LOAD SUPPORT: Solve unacceptable road, parking, and yard surface problems.
- 3D geocell structure stabilizes infill and controls shearing, lateral and vertical movement.
- Allows use of less costly on-site infill materials. Reduces base material requirements & costs by half.
- Beneficial for load distribution over weak soils, base stabilization for paved surfaces and surface stabilization for unpaved surfaces.
SLOPE PROTECTION: Create a stable environment for and long-term sustainability of embankment material.
- 3D geocell structure reinforces the upper soil layer and resists erosive conditions and sliding forces beyond limits of other systems. Long-term solution for sustainable vegetation, permeable aggregate, hard-armored concrete or geomembrane protection.
- Reduces land space requirements & costs by allowing slopes to be designed steeper than when unconfined.
CHANNEL PROTECTION: Ensure stability and protection of channels exposed to all types of erosive conditions.
- Geocells are effective with low or high, intermittent or continuous flows. Can be designed to withstand the highest velocities with appropriate infill materials.
- Research substantiates the effectiveness of the vegetated Geoweb/TRM system for sustaining velocities as high as 30 ft/sec (9m/sec). Vegetation can replace costly rip rap in drainage ditches and stormwater channels. *CSU Research Results
Vegetated Retaining Walls:
VEGETATED RETAINING WALLS: Create economical, vegetated retaining walls that meet all design requirements.
- Typical geocell wall structures include steepened slopes, geosynthetic-reinforced walls, gravity walls and multi-layered channel systems.
- Quicker installation is contractor-friendly. Handling light-weight sections causes less stress on workers compared to block wall systems.
Explore how the Presto Geosystems products create the right solutions for you and your customers. Full Catalog
Geoweb Key Applications
Quality & Innovation
The Geoweb manufacturing process is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and CE standards. Ongoing research, development & product innovations offer the highest performing, lowest cost solutions. ISO Certificate
Specification Development Tool
Build your specification the easy way with the Presto SPECMaker® Specification Tool.
Design & Construction Tools
Rely on the technology leaders for design assistance. Complimentary project evaluation service available.
Presto manufactures eco-friendly, low-environmental-impact products that contribute to LEED® green building credits.
Need brochures, specifications or installation guides? Click to complete our Literature Request Form.