GEOWEB® ATRA® Accessories Built for Strength, Speed
- ATRA Keys are fast GEOWEB connection devices that are three-times stronger and three-times faster than stapling. The key’s turn and ‘lock’ design assures a secure and long-term connection.
- ATRA® Stake Clips are high-strength polymer end caps for creating GEOWEB anchors. Available for #4 and 10-12 mm rebar for contractors everywhere (US and Metric).
- ATRA® Speed Stakes are one-piece molded polymer anchors engineered for optimal performance, resistance to corrosive environments and installation speed.
- ATRA® Anchors are created by attaching ATRA Stake Clips to rebar or straight rods, forming anchors that are easier and faster to drive than curved J-hooks.
- ATRA Drivers are efficient anchor driving tools – workers can drive anchors 10X faster than with a sledge hammer. Reduces worker fatigue and extremely beneficial in hard soils or projects with high anchor density. Available in Hilti® or SDS® Max formats.
- ATRA® Tendon Clips are high-strength load transfer devices for use with tendons. Designed with twice the pull-through strength of any other load transfer devices. ATRA Tendon Clips ‘lock’ with the GEOWEB cell wall for the most secure connection. Tendons secured with the locked components allow preassembly off-slope for easier installation.
ATRA Accessories Resources
ATRA Key Overview-Español
ATRA Key Specification-Español
ATRA Tendon Clip Specification-Español
Plan & Build