Discover More Benefits
GEOWEB Site Access Roads Benefits
- Stiff roadway structure reduces rolling resistance and speeds cycle times.
- Quick and easy to install with on-site crews and without specialized equipment. GEOWEB sections are easy to transport—even to remote locations.
- High-strength honeycomb-like structure confines infill, reduces base requirements by up to 50%.
- Confined material requires less re-grading. One highly-trafficked GEOWEB oil lease access road has not required maintenance grading since installation, over 30 months!
- Use of local infill reduces the cost and transportation of materials to the site.
- ATRA Keys are the safe, quick and easy way to connect GEOWEB sections.
GEOTERRA Construction Mat Benefits
- Two styles available: GEOTERRA (Padloc® connection), GEOTERRA GTO (bolt connection).
- 40-70% more economical than heavy composite or timber mats.
- Easy-to-handle, safe mats do not require heavy special handling equipment.
- Mats can be connected to cover exact site coverage needs. GEOTERRA mats may be preassembled for quicker deployment onsite.
- Offers a low life-cycle cost through the ability to disassemble, remove and reuse.
- Low environmental impact GEOTERRA mats are made from recycled polyethylene blend and allow total restoration of an area after use.
Oil & Gas Resources
GEOWEB Specification Summary-Español
Plan & Build